Many of our clients are experiencing the worst flooding in decades this summer in the St. Louis Metro area and south. This is a scary time for all, and we want to do all we can to help local businesses retain, protect, and recover digital and IT assets during this crisis.
Do you have a Business Continuity Plan and local Disaster Recovery plan for your IT infrastructure and assets? If not, we can help you get that into place ASAP, allowing your company to quickly recover from massive flooding, either in the same building once waters have cleared or at a new temporary location can be crucial to keeping you and your employees working and generating income.
Besides making sure all your critical data is backed up off-site, we can help outline a disaster recovery plan that:
- Outlines and inventories all hardware and creates a relocation/temporary setup plan where appropriate
- Quickly transfers critical applications and data to other locations or temporary locations so that business can keep running with a seamless transition
- Implement a data backup plan and monitor to make sure all data is in fact transferred and backed up regularly
- Outline the exact disaster plans down to who is responsible for what during a disaster response protocol to ensure all critical infrastructure, hardware and devices are accounted for, protected, or moved off-site and backup operations get online quickly and seamlessly
- Maintain compliance and meet any regulatory or security concerns during temporary setups
- And more
We have experience with Disaster Recovery planning for both small, medium and global enterprises located in the St. Louis Metro and across the USA. Whatever we can do to help you plan, recover or troubleshoot your current circumstances during this flooding disaster, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
If you want to get started yourself, here are some resources for developing business continuity and disaster recovery plans:
For immediate assistance, call: 314-714-5055